1. How many types of vat?
2. What is the sales tax purpose?

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

1. How many types of vat? 2. What is the sales tax purpose?..

Answer / guest

Vat can be divided in to the some types they are
tds,fbt,st,sales tax,

Is This Answer Correct ?    58 Yes 75 No

Post New Answer

More Taxation Interview Questions

How To Calculate Gross Sales for vat return -15

0 Answers  

What is the general format for a consolidated file extension? It is showing invalid file format? So how to solve the error? How to correct the file format? Help me how to know the general consolidated file format like is it tan no_finan.Yr-quarter-type.Tds is this format correct one? Last time i have found the extension as .Csi is it correct?

0 Answers  

Can we pay advance salary to a single employee in cash of an amount exceeding 10,000?

0 Answers  

i have received bill from civil work contractor in that they charges Service tax & vat on same amount & .Please clarify

5 Answers  

mr. x earns a salary of rs. 34000 p.m, but mr. x assures that he is going to produce investment suppoting of rs. 69000 eligible u/s 80C but fails to produce how to throughtout the F.Y ho to calculate tds per month???

1 Answers   ICA,

is vat applicable on services as well? please describe the services under vat?   

1 Answers  

How to make a bill of software sale with service tax?

0 Answers  

Entry Tax paid for Car purchased Rs.800000 and this amount may adjust to VAt payable. Noted that we are filing vat return on the compound basis.

1 Answers  

Please tell me about service tax? And service tax latest rate?

30 Answers   CDS Technologies, Decoplast, Goods Transport, Jay International, TATA, The Institute of Computer Accountants,

1. what are the ledgers to be open for service tax accounting & under which group in tally? 2. what is the journal entry to be pass when adjusting input & output service tax at the end of the month? Regards Sakthivel sakthi_135@hotmail.com

2 Answers  

what is the exise limit in granite manufacturing

0 Answers  

What are the Golden rules of accounts? with an example?

12 Answers   DC, OPI Global,

Categories