1.ball point pen working principle(a)viscasity(b)gravity
force(c)newtons law(d)boils law

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

1.ball point pen working principle(a)viscasity(b)gravity force(c)newtons law(d)boils law..

Answer / deepak kumar

viscosity

Is This Answer Correct ?    1 Yes 2 No

1.ball point pen working principle(a)viscasity(b)gravity force(c)newtons law(d)boils law..

Answer / ruby

correct answer is
b) gravity

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 1 No

Answer / anandan

none of these

Is This Answer Correct ?    1 Yes 3 No

Answer / pras

gravity force

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 2 No

Answer / babu

boils law

Is This Answer Correct ?    1 Yes 4 No

Answer / mihir

viscosity

Is This Answer Correct ?    13 Yes 17 No

Answer / gopalakrishnan

NEWTONS LAW

Is This Answer Correct ?    4 Yes 16 No

Answer / sivakumar k

newtons law

Is This Answer Correct ?    5 Yes 20 No

Post New Answer

More Government AllOther Interview Questions

32+32+58+___ ?

1 Answers   NTDC,

Statebankofindia State Bank Of India Clearical Post Please Mail Me Last 10 Years Model Question Paper Of Clerk Exam To Face The Exam My Mail Id Is rohit_ash_goyal@yahoo.co.inCLERICAL POST State Bank Of India

0 Answers  

what is the job profile of ministerial.

0 Answers   CRPF,

iam preparing for bsnl-jto please send prevoius papers materials to my mail id haritha.4anu@gmail.com

0 Answers  

Hi, I am planning for Hindustan Aeronautical Limited (HAL) Interview based on 3 years experienced in Software ( IT division). Can you please help me what are the criteria and typpes of questions they will ask. AS I am applying for experienced candidate so is it like they will ask for relevant skill set on that I am working or any thing like C,C++,data structure , networking, database etc....

0 Answers  

Hi, I am called for interview for UIIC's Administrative officer(IT, Hardware, Networking), What are the questions generally asked in IT administrative officer job interviews. Please help me ASAP, my interview is on 24th july 09.

3 Answers  

send me the interviwe questions

0 Answers  

Please send me state bank of india officers exam model questions papers for the past five years.

26 Answers   Agricon, Bank Of India, State Bank Of India SBI,

I got selected in Department of Posts,India as sorting assistant in Chennai Air Mail Sorting Division I want to know what would be the gross salary and net salary (after sixth pay commission revised pay)for the post of Chennai Air Mail Sorting Division. and is there night shift?

0 Answers  

Plz send me the last four years papers of sbi for the post of clerk as soon as possible

0 Answers   State Bank Of India SBI,

What will be the syllabus of The Descriptive paper of Forthcoming Oriental Bank of Commerce Clerk Exam? I Have the copy of advertisement but there is no information in it that what will be asked in Descriptive Paper?

9 Answers   Bank Of India, Banking, Dena Bank, Infosys, Oriental Bank Of Commerce, State Bank Of India SBI, TNPSC Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission,

may i have sbi p. o. 's papers????????????? plz send to divya.abhishek@rediffmail.com thanx.

0 Answers  

Categories