Topic :: Build

Build Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What is the difference between Build Management and Release Management ?

CTS,

1 6971

what is the role of a test build manager?

Wipro,

2 4834

What?s the advantage of using System.Text.StringBuilder over System.String?

1 4556

A certain street has 1000 buildings. A sign-maker is contracted to number the houses from 1 to 1000. How many zeroes will he need?

Accenture,

6 34977

Let us say the SQL Server crashed and you are rebuilding the databases including the master database what procedure to you follow?

2 5899

What?s the advantage of using System.Text.StringBuilder over System.String?

1 3920

How would you build a search engine for large volumes of XML data?

1 4565

What is diference between Draft and Build

1 3140

What is the build-in potential?

Wipro,

1 2474

Is there a particular architect or specific building that you admire?

What software do you use to build websites? Give me an example of a project that you built using JavaScript. What kind of functionality did you create?

How should you treat money donated to improve a building, which is a permanent endowment?

3 4811

I am building a house in Iowa by the strict requirements and dimensionality of Sthapatya-ved. As you probably know, these dimensions are specific to certain harmonic structures generated by the architectural style and my astologic chart. The outer walls will be approximately 10.5 inches thick. I would like to use some sort of straw/clay mixture, but I also live in a very cold climate. It is not unusual to have -10 degree temperatures for several weeks on end. I have friends who built with rammed earth and their environment is miserable during winter, always fighting the fly-wheeling of energy in the earth structure. Can you shed any light on the true insulation value of a straw clay mixture in this climate.

1 4580

Do you have any ideas on how we could build a single vault and use lower embodied energy products?

1 3589

Green building has many positive effects on the environment. What are the most significant environmental benefits?

1 7745